Your vehicle depends on a properly working electrical system. Four main parts make up this system the battery, the alternator, the starter motor, and the wiring, and they must work together effortlessly to ensure that your car is powered on.
When To Come In....
- Your Vehicle makes grinding sounds when starting or won’t start
- Interior or dashboard lights do not illuminate properly
- Your vehicle runs well, but the headlights dim while you're traveling at low speeds, or idling at a stop
- You’re Experiencing Battery Problems
- You Smell Burning Plastic Or Electrical Insulation
- Battery Performance Check
- Alternator Performance Check
- Relays & Fuses
- Electrical Motors
- Wiring Issues