Steering is the collection of components, linkages, etc. which allows any vehicle to follow the desired course. The primary purpose of the steering is to allow the driver to guide the vehicle.
Suspension is the system of tires, tire air, springs, shock absorbers and linkages that connects a vehicle to its wheels and allows motion between the two. The suspension also protects the vehicle itself from damage and wear.
Signs On When To Come In....
- Difficulty in turning the wheel
- Steering wheel vibration
- Looseness in steering wheel
- Vehicle wanders or pulls to one side
- Grinding noise when turning wheel
- Screeching noise when turning wheel
- Car rides roughly
- Drifting or pulling during turns
- Dips or "nose dives" when stopping
- Uneven tire treads
- Control Arms
- Inner Tie Rods
- Outer Tie Rods
- Center Link
- Sway Bar
- Motor Mounts
- Wheel Bearings
- Leaf Spring With Bolt Replacement
- Drive Axles
- Rack And Pinion