Choosing the best motor oil based on your vehicle’s specifications can be a tricky task. So, here we bring a complete guide to help you make the right choice.
Let’s get to know the finest heavy-duty diesel engine oils that will help to keep your vehicle in the best condition.
- Royal Purple Synthetic Motor Oil
Royal Purple Synthetic Motor Oil is leading the chart when you talk about the finest diesel engine oils. One of the greatest things about this oil is its versatility. While not only being an excellent choice for diesel-engine cars, it works equally great on gasoline engines.
It’s made up of premium-based oils with additive technologies to enhance performance and meet the high demands of modified engines. One of the best things about this diesel oil is that it also works on older model vehicles. So, if you need to start up one of your old pickup trucks, this will get the engine purring.
- Improved synthetic solvency reduces the deposits from the engine, keeping it clean.
- Its advanced additive technologies form a tough, tenacious film on all metal surfaces providing superior engine wear protection.
- Horsepower and torque are maximized while optimizing fuel economy as a result of sealing the piston ring and cylinder wall.
- Enhanced corrosion protection; it shields the engine during all operations and acts as preservative oil during shut-down, which protects initial startup.
- Mag 1 Full Synthetic 5W-30 Motor Oil
Coming up next is the MAG 1 Full Synthetic 5W-30 Motor Oil; One of the purest and most advanced motor oil products available in the market.
It provides supreme protection and performance in every viscosity. Even the lowest viscosity oils secure better than the thick oils of the past.
- This motor oil is designed to withstand extreme temperatures and workloads. From inclement weather to managing heavy loads, MAG 1® Full Synthetic 5W-30 is known to power through all.
- It is designed to improve fuel mileage, maximize horsepower and acceleration.
- Meets or exceeds API SP and ILSAC GF-6A requirements
- Extensive engine protection than other conventional oils, mainly because of advanced molecules that give a strong firm barrier to control friction even under extreme stress.
- Shell Rotella T6 Synthetic Diesel Motor Oil 5W-40 CJ-4
It acts as a bonus for anyone who may own a diesel- engine along with a gasoline-powered vehicle as it works perfectly on both. Shell Rotella Synthetic Diesel Oil not only gives higher protection to your engine but also cleanse it.
It protects against harmful engine wear and sludge, enhancing the performance of your vehicle even under extreme operating temperatures.
- It offers an enhanced fuel economy capability of 1.5%* that can be easy on your pocket when it comes to fuel consumption without compromising on engine protection or durability.
- When compared to other oils, Shell Rotella® T6 5W-40 full synthetic delivers great protection against harmful engine wear.
- The viscosity of this diesel oil doesn’t vary by much in any weather condition. The advanced multi-functional additives of Shell’s Triple Protection Plus technology protect against soot, dirt, and other contaminants from building up in heavy-duty diesel engines.
- At a far less cost than different brands of diesel oil, this one holds up to some of the best.
- Shell Rotella synthetic engine oil withstands breakdown by heat to deliver continuous protection throughout the service interval.
- Castrol EDGE Extended Performance 5W-30
Castrol EDGE Extended Performance 5W-30 is the most advanced full synthetic motor oil. It has Fluid TITANIUM Technology which makes it best for cars, light trucks, and SUVs who demand outstanding performance and protection over a full year as it makes the engine stronger to deal under extreme pressures.
- It improves the oil film strength by 30% and reduces power-robbing friction.
- It provides 10 times greater resistance against high temperatures which can hamper the performance of your engine, ensuring maximum performance.
- Strongly recommended for severe applications such as towing and hauling, high-performance driving, frequent short trips, etc.
- Easy on your pocket as it helps to improve fuel economy.
- Best of all, Castrol EDGE is 3X stronger against viscosity breakdown than the leading premium full synthetic and other conventional oils. *
- Valvoline SynPower 5W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil
The last one on the list is Valvoline SynPower engine oil. It is a fully synthetic engine oil designed to offer ultimate performance and protection under all operating conditions.
It is made for next-generation technology engines with reduced fuel consumption, lower emissions, and extended maintenance intervals. Providing an enhanced level of fuel economy, it keeps the engine clean from harmful sludge and deposits.
- Formulated with advanced anti-wear additives that provide up to 40% more wear protection than the industry standard.
- Give great protection for cars, trucks, and SUV driving in harsh environments or more challenging terrain.
- The full synthetic formula gives high-temperature protection under severe driving conditions and superior cold-temperature protection through faster oil flow at start-up
- Meets the API-SP classification protecting the latest engine technology
- It is compatible with all conventional and leading synthetic motor oils
- Provides excellent engine cleanliness through superior sludge and varnish protection.
Getting your oil changed regularly is highly recommended. It will not only protect your engine from being damaged but save money in the long run. So, choose the best engine oil according to your car’s specifications.